Create custom foam cushioning for your packaging product(s) our of Charcoal Open Cell Foam without cutting. You can easily pull out 1" x 1" perforated foam squares to match the product's shape. Choose from a variety of open or closed-cell foam to protect these fragile and valuable items.
Perforation Foam Packaging eliminates expensive die-cutting. Our Perforation Foam Packaging is done without the WaterJet machine. Foam can be cut into any thickness, and perforated to any size. Please contact Foam N More for more details.
Perforation Foam Packaging is design for cameras, phones, delicate electronic equipment, booklets, silver-where utensils, knives collection, CD cases, instruments, tools, jewelry, flashlights, glass, handguns, and computer cases.
Available Thicknesses: 1", 1-1/2", 2"
Available Sizes: 12" x 20" * 24" x 24"
1. What are the uses for perforated foam squares?
* perforated foam squares can be used as an alternative to custom cut foam to secure delicate packages in transit and through shipping.
2. Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
* Yes, our perforated foam squares foam is shock absorbing and excellent for padding cases and boxes with delicate equipment.
3. What type of foam is perforated foam squares foam made from?
* Our perforated foam squares foam is made from a variety of open cell and closed cell foams. Our staff can help you choose the best foam type for your specific need.
4. Can the Packaging Large Sheets be custom cut to fit my items?
* No. You can design the foam according to your need by picking out foam pieces that you do not need to secure your package.
Articles on Packaging Foam
Shredded Foam For. Packing
Charcoal Firm Foam
Foam for Packing
Packaging for Guns