Charcoal Packing foam is perfect for packing extra sensitive objects such as cameras, glasses and light machinery because it is denser which makes it more resistant to damages. This density also provides sound block when used to cover windows in a room.
Protect your products with charcoal firm foam. We can custom pad your fragile equipment in a case of any shape and size! Our foam is lightweight and is excellent for cushioning your items during shipping, warehousing, or general handling.
The charcoal firm is an open-cell foam that providing good airflow to your items. This is beneficial for padding packages for shipping. This foam can be used when weighing 50 pounds or less. All thicknesses are in stock and can be custom cut to fit your needs. Full-size sheets are available if you would like to do your own cutting.
Recommended for: Noise Control & Protecting items when shipping.
Thicknesses: 1/4", 1/2", 1”,1-1/2", 2”, 2-1/2", 3”, 3-1/2", 4”
Available Sizes: 24" x 72" * 48" x 82" * 72" x 82" * 108" x 82"
1. What are the uses for Charcoal Firm Foam?
* Charcoal Firm Foam is ideal for protecting your delicate equipment during transit or storage.
2. Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
* Yes, this foam is perfect for packaging delicate items for shipping. Additionally this open cell foam provides great air flow to your items.
3. What type of foam is Charcoal Firm Foam made from?
* Charcoal Firm Foam is made from open cell foam, which allows excellent air flow to packaged items.
4. Can Charcoal Firm Foam be custom cut to fit my items?
* Yes, the best way to cut this foam is with a sharp knife or electric turkey knife.
5. Can Foam N' More Inc. cut to shape and size?
* Yes please email us with sizes and quantity or a drawing of shape for labor cost.