Volume Foam Packaging Discount is available for:
* Advertising Cases
* Protect items during shipping transit
* Breakable equipment
* Foam filler
* Packaging for your musical instruments, tools, jewelry, computer cases,
wine glass, telescope, and electronics
* Our inserts are made of a lightweight polyurethane material that encapsulates any type of product
Charcoal Foam, Minicell foam, or Polyethylene foam are excellent for padding cases with delicate equipment. This type of foam is lightweight and has a completely open or closed pore structure that provides good airflow to your products. This is beneficial for filter applications and for padding packages when shipping.
Logos, finger pulls or even text can be added to give your case a one-of-a-kind design. We can also add rounded or beveled corners or create custom plug depths for each cutout so that they are even with the foam. Fabric can be glued on the top of the foam if you desire a more finished look.
The price for the large quantity foam packing design will be approximately $65 with a $45 set-up fee. You can reduce the setup charge by providing a dwg or dxf file. Then at a larger quantity, foam packing is available to you at a discounted price.
Please mail or email a drawing with size and quantity for a formal price quote.
* We also have full packaging foam sheets if you would like to do your own cutting.
1. What are the uses for Large Quantity Packing Foam?
* Packing Foam is used to protect your delicate items during transportation or shipping.
2. Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
* Yes, our Charcoal Foam, Minicell Foam and Polyethylene Foam are all excellent for protecting delicate items, while providing air flow to your items as well.
3. What type of foam is Large Quantity Foam Packing made from?
* Our Large Quantity Foam Packing come in three types of foam: Charcoal Foam, Minicell Foam and Polyethylene Foam
4. Can the Large Quantity Foam Packing be custom cut to fit my items?
* Yes, we will use your design or provide a recommended design and convert it to AutoCAD for custom cutting, using industry-standard foam cutting technology.
5. Can I purchase packing foam in bulk and do the cutting myself?
* Yes, we have full sheets of packing foam available for purchase, which will allow you to cut the foam according to your requirements.
6. I have a dwg or dxf file already made for the design I need. Can I get a discount on the set up price?
* Yes, if you provide us with a pre-made dwg or dxf file we can reduce the set up fee for your custom cut order.