Do you have products or materials that need foam to protect them within their outer packaging case? Foam N More can make custom foam packaging to your needs.
The price for the custom foam packaging design will be approximately $95 with a $45 set-up fee. Your custom foam packaging job will be priced according to the chosen foam thickness and quantity needed.
We offer foam package for:
* Camera or computer case
* Gun or another type of weapon case
* Musical Instruments
* Electronic equipment
* Organize tools for your draws
* Expensive toys
Step 1: Choose the type of foam:
Charcoal Firm Foam is the most common. This type of foam supports the weight of items that 50lbs or less.
Polyethylene Foam is stronger so it will endure more wear and tear. This type of foam can be used for items that weigh over 50 lbs.
Step 2 Contact Us:
Please call or email us to let us know the overall size that you need for your custom cut foam project (including width x length x thickness) plus the type of foam you need. We will also need to know how many cutouts per sheet and the quantity of custom cut foam pieces needed so we can provide a quote.
Step 3: Drawing Layout
Once you approve the price quote, please place your items on a piece of paper or cardboard and trace exactly how you would like all your items to lay. We also need to know the depth of each item to ensure the correct foam is used for your order.
You can add extra details to your drawings like finger pulls, round corners, or beveled edges. Logos or text can be added to give your case a one-of-a-kind design. Fabric-like vinyl or suede fabric can be glued on the top of the foam if you desire a more finished look.
Step 4: Receiving Template
Mail your template to:
Foam N More
1177 West Maple Rd, Clawson, MI 48017.
Make sure to include your name and phone number so we can contact you as soon as the quote is finished. The lead time will be around 2 weeks. Rush services are also available if you need it sooner.
1. What are the uses for Custom Foam Packaging?
* Custom cut foam is used to protect your most valuable possessions during shipping, storage and general handling.
2. Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
* Yes, your custom cut foam will be selected to meet your specific packaging needs; ensuring that your precious and delicate items are protected.
3. What type of foam is Custom Cut Packaging made from?
* The most common type of foam used for Custom Cut Packaging is Charcoal Firm, which will support the weight of items up to 50 lbs. For daily use, Polyethylene Foam may be best, as it is stronger and will be able to withstand wear and tear. Polyethylene Foam can also be used for items up to 50 lbs.
4. What does the $45-$95 fee cover?
* The $45-$95 fee covers the set up of your custom design using our computer software and waterjet foam cutting macheine.
5. Will the foam be and additional cost to the custom cutting charge?
* Yes, the foam will be and extra charge, depending on the size and thickness of your selection.
Articles on Packaging Foam
Shredded Foam For. Packing
Charcoal Firm Foam
Foam for Packing
Packaging for Guns