Full-size sheets are available if you would like to do your own cutting. Protect your products when shipping with our standard charcoal foam. We can custom pad your fragile equipment in a case of any shape and size!
Standard Charcoal Packing Foam can be used protecting items that are light when shipping. The high quality and overall durability make it great for long-lasting applications in foam packaging.
Our foam is lightweight and is excellent for padding cases with breakable items during shipping, warehousing, or general handling.
The charcoal firm is an open-cell foam that gives extremely good airflow to your items. This is beneficial for padding packages for shipping. This foam can be used when your equipment weighs 50 pounds or less.
All thicknesses are in stock and can be custom cut to fit your needs.
Recommended for: Noise Control in rooms & protecting items when shipping.
Thicknesses: 1/4", 1/2", 1”,1-1/2", 2”, 2-1/2", 3”, 3-1/2", 4”
Available Sizes: 24" x 72" * 40" x 82" * 72" x 82" *
1. What are the uses for Standard Charcoal Foam?
* Standard Charcoal Foam is ideal for protecting your delicate equipment during transit, storage or general handling.
2. Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
* Yes, this foam is perfect for packaging delicate items for shipping. Additionally this open cell foam provides great air flow to your items.
3. What type of foam is Standard Charcoal Foam made from?
* Charcoal Firm Foam is made from open cell foam, which allows excellent air flow to packaged items.
4. Can Standard Charcoal Foam be custom cut to fit my items?
* Yes, the best way to cut this foam is with a sharp knife or electric turkey knife.
5. What is the different between Standard Charcoal Foam and Charcoal Firm Foam?
* Standard Charcoal Foam is softer then Charcoal firm foam but has the same density.