High Density Foam
Foam N' More offers a wide range of high-quality upholstery foam. Our in-stock sheet sizes are available to ship out immediately at an affordable price. You will find this to be more cost-effective than ordering a custom piece of foam as these full-size sheets can be easily cut down with a sharp knife or an electric carving knife.
From our long-lasting foam available in firm, medium, or soft 2.8lb densities to our occasional foam available in 1/4” to 6” thickness, Foam N' More is your one-stop foam shop.
Below are the types of open-cell foam we carry:
- 4lbs Gel Memory Foam
- Rebounded Foam– Arabic Seating, Carpet Padding, Gym Mats, & Ottoman Seating
- Tough Luxury– Extra Firm High Quality
- Luxury Firm– Firm High Quality
- Premium– Medium High Quality
- HD23– Soft High Quality
- Standard Medium– Medium Occasional Use
- Plush Soft– Soft Occasional Use
- Charcoal Firm Solid Sheets & Pink Anti-Static Foam for Packaging
For more information on high-density foam and its uses, read some of the articles we have provided for you.
Rebonded foam, also known as rebond, is an open-cell polyurethane foam that is firm but flexible and is made from reclaimed foam & scrap foam. It can be used for commercial applications such as restaurant booths and bar seats or residential applications such as tractor seats, snowmobile seats or floor seating.>