Polyethylene foam is a closed-cell 2.3 lbs density foam that will not absorb any water, mold, rot, or mildew. This foam has an outstanding dimensional stability characteristic that provides optimal cushioning and protection against repeated impacts. Polyethylene foam is commonly compared to the material used for kids' “pool noodles” and is very similar in texture flexibility, and appearance. This foam is commonly used for foam packaging for fragile or heavy items because of its one-of-a-kind vibration dampening and insulation properties. You can also use this foam for insulation barriers and or buoyancy components, surface protection, cold chain, automotive, sports & leisure, void fill, medical, construction, military, blocking and bracing, floor underlayment, recreational agriculture, archery targets, and can be used as temporary support for a broken-down sofa or chair decks. This foam is lightweight and can be easily fabricated and is cost-effective. Polyethylene is available in black, white, blue, and pink.
Markets: constrictions military, blocking and bracing, floor underlayment, packaging, surface protection, color chain, automotive, recreational, agriculture, archery targets, thermal insulations, sports & leisure, void fill, medical, and marine
Shipping cost for this product is usually higher than $23.00. A Foam N' More Rep will contact you for shipping above $23. By using our check out process you approve of us adjusting this shipping once the actual cost has been determined. For a shipping quote please contact us by phone or email with what you would like to order.
Also known as extruded polyethylene
Available Thickness: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4"
48" x 108"
24" x 108"
24" x 54"
10 Full sheets size 48" x 108" or more 5% Discount
50 Full sheets size 48" x 108" or more 10% Discount
1. What are the uses for 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated?
* 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated provides cushioning and protects delicate items from repeated impact.
2. Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
* Yes, it provides shock absorption, vibration dampening, and insulation.
3. What type of foam are 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated made from?
* 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated is made from Polyethylene, also known as Extruded Polyethylene.
4. Can the 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated be custom cut to fit my items?
* Yes, sheets can be cut down to reduce shipping prices.
5. Are the sheets made from solid foam?
* Sheets greater than 1/2" thick are made from 1/2" sheets laminated together.