Style NC-108 is a specially designed lightweight column that can be installed quickly and easily. These columns are made for absorbing mid-bass to low-frequency sound.
Available Sizes: 6” wide x 8" wide, 10" wide, 12" wide
Length: 96", 72", 48", 24" Long
Make your room look amazing. Columns are easy and lightweight so that they can be installed quickly and look great at the same time. With this kit, you do not have to cover the whole wall with acoustic tiles. You can group pieces together or separate them; both ways will soundproof your room.
Studio Foam Columns: Columns are designed to absorb mid-bass to low-frequency energy. They are perfect for treating corners and any place on the wall where bass frequencies tend to peak.
The price listed is for one column. Please contact us for you have any additional questions.
Our Acoustic Wedge Kit is a wonderful product for absorbing sound waves, but do not mistake “sound absorption” for “sound blocking.” Acoustic foam will not block sound from going through it. To block sound you need heavy, dense material. Acoustic foam does help to make sound waves less, and are a good solution for sound absorption. This is why it is used to treat a room with a lot of echo or reverberation. It helps to create an acoustically “sound deadening” effect for rooms, with a lot of bouncing sound waves.
If you need to sound block your room please contact us. Our heavy dense material is 1/4" or 1/2" thick, sound Barrier that goes at the bottom of each tile.
1. If you apply our spray adhesive glue lightly, only on the back of the tiles this will leave a temporary bond.
2. If you apply our adhesive glue to both the mounting surface and the back of the tiles this will leave a permanent bond.
3. For a stronger permanent bond make sure you spray both surfaces and allow adhesive to dry and tacky before bonding.
4. For clean cuts, try an electric knife instead of scissors or a utility knife. (Scissors and utility knives usually leave a jagged edge)
5. Most customers glue tiles with silicone-based caulk. For portability, you could attach Velcro stripes or put double stick tape.