(Overall size 48″x 38″ x 1-1/2″)
(2) Wedge Tiles- 38″x 4″x 2″ Thick
(2) Wedge Tiles- 48″x 4″x 2″ Thick
(12) Solid Tiles- 10″x 10″x 1″ Thick
(12) Solid Tiles- 6″x 6″x 1-1/2″ Thick
(12) Pyramid- 4-1/2″x4-1/2″x 4-1/2″
Decorate your rooms with this Studio Foam Kit!
You will have to assemble to get the desire look
MADE IN USA
MATERIAL: 2 lb Density Flame-retardant open-cell/Urethane-Ether Foam
FEATURES: Make you room look amazing. It’s easy, and lightweight so that it can be quickly installed and look good at the same time. With this kit you do not have to cover the whole wall with acoustic tiles. You can group pieces together or separate the pieces, which will soundproof your room.
APPLICATIONS: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
Flammability: MVSS 302 Flame Tests, Flame-Retardant.
2" Wedge Foam: Recommended for most applications and most small to medium sized rooms. This is very effective against standing waves and flutter echoes.
Studio Foam Columns: Columns are designed to absorb midbass to low frequency energy. They are perfect for treating corners and anyplace on the wall where bass frequencies tend to peak.
Our Acoustic Wedge Kit is a wonderful product for absorbing sound waves, but do not mistake “sound absorption” for “sound blocking.” Acoustic foam will not block sound from going through it. To block sound you need heavy, dense material. Acoustic foam does help to make sound waves less, and are a good solution for sound absorption. This is why it is used to treat a room with a lot of echo or reverberation. It helps to create an acoustically “sound deadening” effect for rooms, with a lot of bouncing sound waves.
If you need to sound block your room please contact us. Our heavy dense material is 1/4" or 1/2" thick, sound Barrier that goes at the bottom of each tile.
1. If you apply our spray adhesive glue lightly, only on the back of the tiles this will leave a temporary bond.
2. If you apply our adhesive glue to both the mounting surface and the back of the tiles this will leave a permanent bond.
3. For a stronger permanent bond make sure you spray both surfaces and allow adhesive to dry and tacky before bonding.
4. For clean cuts, try an electric knife instead of scissors or a utility knife. (Scissors and utility knives usually leave a jagged edge)
5. Most customers glue tiles with silicone-based caulk. For portability, you could attach Velcro stripes or put double stick tape.