Packaging Large Sheets
Protect and cushion your electronic delicate equipmentduring shipping. This type of foam is specially made to prevent electro-static charges from mechanism itself and other objects, or when people transport and touch this item.
Excellent foam padding for cases or boxes with delicate equipment, and cushions your items during shipping, warehousing, or general handling.
All custom sizes are available and can be custom cut to fit your needs. Sets are 2 sheets of interlocking foam
APPLICATIONS: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
Eggcrate Firm/ Convoluted
Available Sizes: 108' x 82" * 72" x 82" * 108" x 41" * 54" x 41" * 82" x 32"
Thicknesses: 1-1/2", 2-1/2”
What are the uses for Packaging Large Sheets?
- Packaging Large Sheets can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. This foam is perfect for protecting delicate electronic equipment during transportation or shipping.
- Large egg crate convoluted sheets foam comes in 1.5” and 2.5” thick convoluted eggcrate shape form comes as big as 82” x 108” which protect delicate item or pieces from braking or scratching like picture frames and precision tools. Convoluted foam patterns can be used facing up or down because the foam will spring back to shape and will protect the object for long period of time during shipping or moving. Put foam layers in-between items all in one box or container to get the maximum usage.
Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
- Yes, our Packaging Large Sheets or charcoal firm sheetsare shock absorbing and excellent for padding cases and boxes with delicate equipment.
What type of foam is Packaging Large Sheets made from?
- Our Packaging Large Sheets is available in Eggcrate Firm/ Convoluted foam.
Can the Packaging Large Sheets be custom cut to fit my items?
- No. Packaging Large Sheets come with an Eggcrate/Convoluted design to fit the contours of your items. If you are looking for custom cut options, try our Large Quantity Packing Foam.
Can Packaging Large Sheets come in a solid thickness without being Convoluted?
- If you are looking for solid sheet options, try our Charcoal Firm Foam Sheets.