Large Quantity Foam Packing
Package your music instruments, tools, jewelry, computer cases, wine glass, telescope, and electronics.
Common Uses: Advertising Case, Protect items during shipping transit, delicate equipment, foam filler.
Large Quantity Foam Packing is available for a discounted price.
The set-up charge to custom make the waterjet designs on autocad is around $65.00 to $45.00 set up charge plus the foam.
You can also provide us a dwg or dxf file to reduce the set up charge.
Please mail or email a drawing with size and quantity for a formal price quote.
Volume Foam Packaging Discount is available for:
* Advertising Case
* Protect items during shipping transit
* Delicate equipments
* Foam Filler
* Package your music instruments, tools, jewelry, computer cases, wine glass, telescope, and electronics
* Our inserts are a lightweight polyurethane material that encapsulates and items virtually on any product.
Charcoal Foam, Minicell foam or Polyethylene foam are excellent for padding cases with delicate equipment. Foam is light and has a complete open or closed pore structure that gives extremely good air flow to your items. This is beneficial for filter applications and for padding packages for shipping.
Custom touches can be added on like logos or finger pulls. We can also rounded or beveled corners and custom make different plug depths for each cut out so that it is even with the foam. You can also add fabric on top for a long lasting stylish design.
* We also have full packaging foam sheets if you would like to do your own cutting.
What are the uses for Large Quantity Packing Foam?
- Packing Foam is used to protect your delicate items during transportation or shipping.
- Mass production is available which is less expensive then die cutting and can be cut to shape and size using our waterjet machine. This foam is recommended for businesses to advertize, showcase and protect all their products in one box or case during shipment and delivery; it can also be used for bottle and wine glass packaging, electronics and tools, ect. The foam cut outs can be cut in different depths so your product can lie evenly. Please contact us today for details.
Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
- Yes, our Charcoal Foam, Minicell Foam and Polyethylene Foam are all excellent for protecting delicate items, while providing air flow to your items as well.
What type of foam is Large Quantity Foam Packing made from?
- Our Large Quantity Foam Packing come in three types of foam: Charcoal Foam, Minicell Foam and Polyethylene Foam
Can the Large Quantity Foam Packing be custom cut to fit my items?
- Yes, we will use your design or provide a recommended design and convert it to AutoCAD for custom cutting, using industry-standard foam cutting technology.
Can I purchase packing foam in bulk and do the cutting myself?
- Yes, we have full sheets of packing foam available for purchase, which will allow you to cut the foam according to your requirements.
I have a dwg or dxf file already made for the design I need. Can I get a discount on the set up price?
- Yes, if you provide us with a pre-made dwg or dxf file we can reduce the set up fee for your custom cut order.