King Foam Mattress
Our King Foam Mattresses is the best mattress you can buy because we offer soft to very firm, firmness options. Customize it, so that one side is a different firmness then your partner. Please contact us for details.
Size of a King Mattress is 76” x 80”.
Available Thicknesses: 1”,2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, 10”
Custom mattresses and covers are available. Please contact us for details.
Thicknesses: 1”, 2”, and 3” Thick does not requare FR Socks please look at this link for details https://foamforyou.com/mattress-foam-toppers.html.
LUXURY-FIRM: This foam grade is firm high-density foam. If you are looking for support and durability then this foam is for you. This kind of foam is rubber based which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. It will maintain its original shape and density for many years. This Foam grade has a firm feel offering a high degree of support while still retaining its shape and density.
Premium Medium High Density: This foam grade is medium high-density foam. If you are looking for support, comfort, and durability then this foam is for you. This kind of foam is rubber based which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. It will maintain its original shape and density for many years. This is our most popular foam for seat cushion replacements and is highly recommended.
MEDIUM/SOFT HIGH DENSITY: This foam has a medium to soft feel depending on the bodyweight of the sleeper. It offers a high degree of comfort and will retain its shape and density. This foam grade is high-density rubber foam. This kind of foam is rubber based which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. If you are looking for comfort and durability, then this foam is for you.
STANDARD SOFT FOAM: This mattress is ideal for children, babies, and lightweight adults. It has a very soft feel depending on the weight of the sleeper.
STANDARD (less expensive) FOAM: This is a medium density type of foam which is a 1.5lbs density. It's intended for temporary use such as camping, guest beds, fold-out beds, etc.
What are the available thickness options for the King Foam Mattress?
- Our King Foam Mattress comes in a variety of thickness options. It comes in 1”,2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, and 10”.
What are the foam options for the King Foam Mattress?
- This mattress comes in Luxury-Firm, Premium Medium High Density, Medium/Soft High Density, Standard Soft, and Standard foam types.
- *Click the Details tab for more information on each foam type.
Are FR Socks required?
- FR socks are only required for mattresses with a thickness of 1”, 2”, and 3”.
Are there cover options available?
- Yes, our covers also come with zippers.
How will my mattress be shipped?
- We vacuum pack the foam to reduce shipping costs.
My mattress was a little misshapen when I received it, will it retain its appropriate shape?
- Yes, your mattress will plump to its appropriate shape in 1 to 2 days after you receive the shipment. It may be misshapen due to our vacuum packing for shipping.
Are custom mattresses available?
- Yes, we can create a custom mattress to fit your specific needs. Please contact us for details at (248) 284-0002.