Bunk Bed Foam Mattress
Want to upgrade your existing mattress? Our bunk bed foam mattresses come in the size 30” x 75” offering different types of foam and thicknesses that is durable for kids to play or sleep on.
The size of a Bunk Mattress is 30” x 75”.
Available Thicknesses: 1”,2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, 10”
Custom mattresses and covers are available. Please contact us for details
Thicknesses: 1”, 2”, and 3” Thick. This does not require FR Socks please look at this link for details https://foamforyou.com/mattress-foam-toppers.html.
Luxury Firm: This foam grade is firm high-density foam. If you are looking for support and durability, then this foam is for you. This type of foam is rubber based which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. It will maintain its original shape and density for years. This foam grade is quite firm and offers a high level of support.
Premium Medium High Density: This foam grade is medium high-density foam. If you are looking for support, comfort, and durability then this foam is for you. This type of foam is rubber based which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. It will maintain its original shape and density for years. This is our most popular foam and highly recommended for seat cushion replacement.
Medium/Soft High Density: This foam has a medium to soft feel depending on the sleeper's body weight. It offers a high degree of comfort and will retain its shape and density. This type of foam is rubber based which means it will not break down like ordinary foam. If you are looking for comfort and durability, then this foam is for you.
Standard Soft Foam: This mattress is ideal for children, babies, and lightweight adults. It has a very soft feel.
Standard (less expensive) Foam: This is foam is a 1.5lbs density. It's intended for temporary use such as camping, guest beds, fold-out beds, etc.
What are the available thickness options for the Bunk Bed Foam Mattress?
- Our Bunk Bed Foam Mattress comes in a variety of thickness options. It comes in 1”,2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, and 10”.
What are the foam options for the 96” Round Foam Mattress?
- This mattress comes in Luxury-Firm, Premium Medium High Density, Medium/Soft High Density, Standard Soft, and Standard foam types.
- *Click the Details tab for more information on each foam type.
Are FR Socks required?
- FR socks are only required for mattresses with a thickness of 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, and 10”.
Are there cover options available?
- Yes, our covers also come with zippers.
How will my mattress be shipped?
- We vacuum pack the foam to reduce shipping costs.
My mattress was a little misshapen when I received it, will it retain its appropriate shape?
- Yes, your mattress will plump to its appropriate shape in 1 to 2 days after you receive the shipment. It may be misshapen due to our vacuum packing for shipping.
Are custom mattresses available?
- Yes we can create a custom mattress to fit your specific needs. Please contact us for details at (248) 284-0002.