2lbs Minicell Foam
Minicell also known as crosslink polyethylene comes in a 2lbs density and exhibits a smooth surface. With an extremely fine uniform cell structure it offers excellent flexibility and resilience. Can be used in Sport Padding, Gymnasium Wall Protection, Sports Flooring and Mats, Camping Pads. Also can be screen printed.
Minicell foam is a closed cell 2lb density foam that is smooth to the touch and offers impeccable flexibility and resilience. This foam is offered in white and black; other colors are available but are special order, as they are not typically stocked. Because of Minicell’s smooth but strong characteristics, this foam can be easily custom cut into shapes, letters, square, rectangles, and more- the possibilities are endless! This Minicell foam will not absorb any water, mold, or mildew and can be used for many different applications. The uses for this foam include but are not limited to: building eaves filler, closure strips, sports padding for helmets knees and elbows, gymnasium wall pads, sports flooring mats, underlayment in dance floors, camping pads, ship and dock fenders, toys and games, exercise mats, kayak and canoe seats, kick boards, gardening knee pads, and military uses. This foam can also be used for screen printing and is very similar to the EVA foam except Minicell foam is not resistant towards the sun.
Available Thickness: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", 4-1/2"
60" x 72"
60″ x 36″
30″ x 72″
30″ x 36″
What are the uses for Minicell Foam?
- Minicell foam looks and feels like a computer mouse pad which firm but gives your product a more professional look and will cushioning and protects delicate items. Comes in 4” thickness to as thin as 1/16” thick which any of these thickness will protect from impact.
- Minicell foamalso known as crosslink polyurethane foam is soft to the touch and has a smooth texture which can be use if you need a thinner foam padding to showcase USB, professional thank you card booklets, jewelry, phones and I-pads, and any other valuable items or products. This foam can also be use for heavy items such as electronics and heavy tools. Minicell foam will not deteriorate so items can be taken out and replaced without the foam falling apart.
Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
- Yes, it provides a firm, soft to the touch padding.
What type of foam Minicell made from?
- Minicell foam also is known as crosslink polyurethane foam which comes in a 2lbs, 3lbs, 4lbs, and 6lbs padding.
Can the 2lbs minicell be custom cut to fit my items?
- Yes, sheets can be cut down to reduce shipping price.
Are the sheets made from solid foam?
Can this foam prevent electro-static charges?
- No, try our Anti-Static Pink Foam which is specifically made to prevent electrostatic charges.
The 4-1/2" thick minicell foam will have skin top and bottom.
White color may not be in stock and will take 7 to 14 business days to ship out.
The 1/16" thick is not in stock and will take 7 to 14 business days to ship out.
Minicell foam is very similar to EVA foam, the only thing that is different is EVA foam is sun proof and Minicell foam is not.
To reduce shipping price we can cut the foam down to 30" x 36" please contact us for detail.
Overall sheet size may be bigger then size that is listed.
The thickness may not be it true thickness it may be + 1/16″ Thick.