2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated
Also known as extruded polyethylene
Available Thickness: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4"
Available Sizes: 48" x 108" * 24" x 108" * 24" x 54"
Polyethylene, also known as Extruded Polyethylene, provides cushioning and protects repeated impacts. This foam has special features such as stability and fast recovery against repeated impacts that makes this foam last longer. Can be use for protecting computer, automotive, construction, recreation and products requiring a shock absorbing, vibration dampening, insulation, barrier and/or buoyancy component.
Polyethylene feels like a kids pool noodle.
Cost-effective cushions for packaging applications
Reusable and recyclable material
Lightweight material, easily fabricated
Provides cube optimization
Flexible, durable and water resistant
Markets: constrictions military, blocking and bracing, floor underlayment, packaging, surface protection, color chain, automotive, recreational, agriculture, archery targets, thermal insulations, sports & leisure, void fill, medical, and marine
What are the uses for 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated?
- 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated provides cushioning and protects delicate items from repeated impact, as well as items that weight 50lbs and over.
- Polyethylene planks is most commonly use for heavier packaging like TV’s, and heavy electronic foam padding. But can be also use for your everyday hobbies such archery targets, camera and video photography, custom tool draw padding, and items that you are constantly using. This foam has a polyethylene self-healing feature that prevents the foam fraying from taking items in and out, constant usage.
Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
- Yes, it provides shock absorption, vibration dampening, and insulation.
What type of foam is 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminatedmade from?
- 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated is made from Polyethylene, also known as Extruded Polyethylene.
Can the 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminatedbe custom cut to fit my items?
- Yes, sheets can be cut down to reduce shipping price.
Are the sheets made from solid foam?
- Sheets greater than 1/2" thick are made from 1/2" sheets laminated together.
Can this foam prevent electro-static charges?
- No, try ourAnti-Static Pink Foam which is specifically made to prevent electro-static charges.