2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated
Polyethylene Foam Sheets (also known as extruded Polyethylene) are laminated and have a 2.3 lb density. They are best used for products requiring a shock-absorbing, vibration dampening, insulation, barrier and/or buoyancy component. It provides cube optimization, it's durable, flexible and water-resistant.
Polyethylene foam is a closed cell 2.3 lbs density foam that will not absorb any water, mold, rot or mildew. This foam has an outstanding dimensional stability characteristic that provides optimal cushioning and protection against repeated impacts. Polyethylene foam is commonly compared to the material used for kids “pool noodles” and is very similar in texture flexibility, and appearance. This foam is commonly used for foam packaging for fragile or heavy items because of its one-of-a-kind vibration dampening and insulation properties. You can also use this foam for insulation barriers and or buoyancy component, surface protection, cold chain, automotive, sports & leisure, void fill, medical, construction, military, blocking and bracing, floor underlayment, recreational agriculture, archery targets, and can be used as temporary support for broken down sofa or chair decks. This foam is lightweight and can be easily fabricated and is cost effective. Polyethylene available in black, white, blue and pink.
Markets: constrictions military, blocking and bracing, floor underlayment, packaging, surface protection, color chain, automotive, recreational, agriculture, archery targets, thermal insulations, sports & leisure, void fill, medical, and marine
Also known as extruded polyethylene
Available Thickness: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4"
48" x 108"
24" x 108"
24" x 54"
What are the uses for 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated?
- 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated provides cushioning and protects delicate items from repeated impact, as well as items that weight 50lbs and over.
- Polyethylene planks is most commonly use for heavier packaging like TV’s, and heavy electronic foam padding. But can be also use for your everyday hobbies such archery targets, camera and video photography, custom tool draw padding, and items that you are constantly using. This foam has a polyethylene self-healing feature that prevents the foam fraying from taking items in and out, constant usage.
Will this foam keep my delicate items safe from breakage?
- Yes, it provides shock absorption, vibration dampening, and insulation.
What type of foam is 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminatedmade from?
- 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminated is made from Polyethylene, also known as Extruded Polyethylene.
Can the 2.3LBS Density Polyethylene Planks- Laminatedbe custom cut to fit my items?
- Yes, sheets can be cut down to reduce shipping price.
Are the sheets made from solid foam?
- Sheets greater than 1/2" thick are made from 1/2" sheets laminated together.
Can this foam prevent electro-static charges?
- No, try ourAnti-Static Pink Foam which is specifically made to prevent electro-static charges.